PeroxyClean is a chlorine-free, oxy-action, safe, cleaner & sanitiser with a mild bleaching action on stains. Peroxyclean cuts through dirt and grease, killing germs, breaking down protein deposits and eliminating odours at source. PeroxyClean destroys fungi, including moulds and mildew. PeroxyClean is one of those rare eco-friendly, biodegradable cleaning products that really works.
PeroxyClean is food safe and kills disease-causing germs. It’s hydrogen-peroxide based formula tackles stains and odours, making it a very versatile cleaner sanitiser.
*PeroxyClean is formulated using hydrogen peroxide, which is a permissible cleaning and sanitising substance listed in the National Standard for Organic and Biodynamic Produce (Edition 3.4).
PeroxyClean is a registered trademark of Mountain Cleaning Products.
- Food safe formula.
- Oxy-action tackles strong odours such as fish and urine.
- Organic-safe*, so can be used by organic-certified producers, processors and manufacturers.
- Extremely cost effective due to its high dilution rates.
- Replaces caustic and chlorine-based products.
- Can also be used as a laundry pre-wash for treating stains
- Food manufacturing & processing
- Cold storage, including chiller trucks
- Kitchens and food retail businesses
- Mouldy areas
- Smelly areas
How to use:
Always dilute with potable water.
General application: Dilute 90ml into 1 litre of water in a spray & wipe, or into a bucket.
Heavy mould, or staining: Use at 200ml per litre.
Smelly amenities e.g., floors and tile grout around urinals: Use at 300ml per litre.
Floor washing, mirrors & glass: Use at 50ml per litre.