Sour Liquid is used in commercial laundry settings to neutralise the alkaline wash, preventing risk of skin irritation from washed fabrics, without the need for fabric softening. It also tackles residual carbonate salts that can build up on fabrics and cause greying and yellowing. Safe to use on cotton and synthetics.
- A quick-acting laundry neutraliser, pH < 2.0
- Reduces greying of fabrics caused by hardwater mineral deposits
Use in combination with the following, as suits your facilities and requirements:
- Recommended for use in industrial, institutional & commercial on-premise laundry operations associated with restaurants, hotels, motels, hospitals & nursing homes.PureClean Commercial Laundry Liquid
- Breakwash Alkaline Laundry Booster
- Power Peroxide Stain Remover & Sanitiser
- Sodium Hypochlorite 13% Stain Remover & Sanitiser
How to use:
Add to final rinse of the wash program. Usage rate will vary depending on the degree of soiling, loading factors, dip levels and the degree of water hardness.